What Happened to the Supercycle?
• Does the finance community still think that we're on the verge of the next supercycle?
• Where are we in terms of global recovery post-pandemic and what are the impacts you're seeing on commodities investment?
• Where are you seeing the best opportunities right now? Commodities, regions, themes, etc.
• How are infrastructure deals and government-funded stimulus measures influencing spending?
• What impacts do you predict from the increased focus on green growth and green energy?
• Are investors prioritizing assets affiliated with ESG and sustainability principles? Which regions or commodities are benefitting the most?
• John Forwood, Chief Investment Officer, Lowell Resources Fund
• Matt Griffin, Co-Portfolio Manager, Small Caps, AMP Capital
• Rick Squire, Portfolio Manager (Resources & Energy), Acorn Capital