Key Trends for 2022
• How are supply constraints impacting pricing for the key commodities involved in infrastructure build and the energy transition?
• How will decarbonization impact supply and demand trends moving forward? How do we factor in demand for fossil fuels as they are removed from the energy system (but are still currently in use)
• In what way will the energy transition require more metals and minerals and how do we predict future demand?
• Are there lingering impacts from the pandemic that are still impacting demand and supply?
• China's buying patterns and the impacts on commodities supply and demand
• Impact of the growing focus on ESG on the commodities markets
• Warren Gilman, Chairman, CEO & Director, Queen's Road Capital
• Daniel Hynes, Senior Commodity Strategist, ANZ
• Clyde Russell, Asia Commodities & Energy Columnist, Thomson Reuters