We have come to a period of scarcity in the uranium market, having entered the early stages of a new bull cycle.
- A decade of underinvestment, mine closures and supply cuts combined with the global decarbonisation movement point to excellent fundamentals for uranium.
- Contracts with utilities are set to be redrawn in late 2021.
- Sprott's UPC deal launches the largest vehicle for exposure to physical uranium in history.
So where is the industry heading and how can you gain exposure to the potentially huge upside?
Register below to listen to the experts and ask your questions during the interactive session (if you can't make the date don't worry, sign up and we will send a replay link directly).
1. Market overview presentation – strong fundamentals & a new bull market
2. What is doing to happen with UPC now –
a. Did Sprott mis the first move in this new Uranium bull cycle hence they are aggressively buying up the market now?
b. Potential buying strategy – what would be positive for the market?
3. Why aren't utilities buying yet?
4. New funds and capital allocation into the sector
5. How patient do new investors need to be with this industry? – cost overruns, country bans
Justin Huhn, Uranium Insider
Brandon Munro, CEO, Bannerman Energy Ltd.
Paul Goranson, CEO, enCore Energy Corp
Riaz Rizvi, Investor, Rice Capital Partners and former Chief Commercial Officer at Kazatomprom