- Is rising demand for raw materials and a perceived lack of supply creating a new commodities supercycle?
- What types of projects are you seeing being funded?
- What is the risk appetite for investors in the commodities space right now?
- How will ESG and decarbonization/electrification define the next commodities supercycle?
- How will ESG impact investor decision-making moving forward?
- Nick Farr-Jones, Director, Taurus Funds Management
- Matt Fifield, Managing Partner, Pacific Road Capital
- David Franklyn, Head of Funds Management, Argonaut
- Rick Squire, Portfolio Manager (Resources & Energy), Acorn Capital